Office art is important. It doesn’t just make walls look more attractive. It increases creativity, spurs productivity, and reduces stress. And because our clients’ art is important to them, it’s important to us to protect it when we clean their premises. These are the precautions we take:
- We wear gloves to prevent oils from our fingers from transferring onto the art pieces, if we need to move them.
- We ensure our hands are clean, dry, and oil-free when handling objects that require a strong and precise grip.
- We cover all art pieces to protect them from fumes and sprays when we’re sanitizing with an electrostatic disinfecting mist.
- We use Green Seal Certified products that are less harmful to the environment and precious surfaces.
- We employ people that have proven to be trustworthy with our clients’ belongings.
Having the right plans, procedures, and personnel is imperative when it comes to cleaning offices with valuable art. The SFM Janitorial team is well-equipped to meet those needs. Reach out to us today to find out more.