COVID 19 – What SFM is doing.
SFM is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our community.
High Disinfection Cleaning is defined as the elimination of infectious microorganisms found on inanimate objects. It’s performed after traditional cleaning resulting in maximum effectiveness.
- Identify high-risk areas in your facility.
- Determine which method of disinfecting you need.
- Determine the frequency of disinfection needed in your facility.
- Clean all surfaces before disinfection.
- Use only EPA registered disinfectants on all surfaces to eliminate viruses, germs, and bacteria.
- Reduce risk.
- Promote a clean and safe work environment.
Electrostatic Disinfection Spraying
Electrostatic spray technology applies an electronic positive charge to the disinfectant causing it to bond with any negatively charged surface. This creates a more even and complete coat of disinfectant. It is more effective than conventional trigger sprayers or foggers.